Guys, as you may have heard by now, Out Like Pluto will be shutting down as Kari moves to California in just a few weeks.
But we won’t bring this thing to a close without a proper farewell show! So we’re pleased to announce all the details today:
- Time: Friday,August 9th at 9:30PM
- Place: Rendezvous/The Jewel Box Theater in Belltown Seattle, WA
- Admission: Totally FREE!
- What to expect: We’ll play pretty much every song we know, have a guest musician or two with us on stage, bring all the lights and make it a real production, plus one or two surprises!
We hope everyone can make it out for one last hurrah with us. Please RSVP on Facebook and let us know you’re coming!
We’ll have tickets available for our show on 3/16 at El Corazon with Moneta, True Holland, Elude, and Chasing Vegas by the end of the week! Please buy your tickets through us or one of the other bands. It’s cheaper for you, and helps out the musicians a great deal.
Starting now, there are two ways you can get tickets through us:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com. One of us will respond and bring your tickets to your house! (You must be in the Seattle metro area to take advantage of this option, unfortunately.)
2. Hop on over to our online store. You can order a ticket there, or a ticket + a copy of our album, “Take Cover” for just $2 more!